Have you hit that point in your life where you struggle with the same 10-20 lbs or more, need extra caffeine to jump start your day, feel the effects of middle-age spread, worry about lowering your cholesterol and stabilizing your blood sugar.
Can you relate to any of these statements?
- I want to fight the weight gain that creeps up with age so I can fit back into my clothes.
- I would like to prevent chronic illnesses such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer that run in my family.
- I am constantly bloated and avoid certain foods that I could easily eat when I was younger.
- I wish to have more energy and vitality to enjoy my family, friends and life.
- I love eating out at restaurants, but am not sure what the best options are for health and taste.
- I want to learn how to easily prepare healthy and delicious meals for myself and my family.
Most adults face these same challenges. It’s tough to tackle health concerns with so much conflicting nutritional information abound. I help people navigate their daily food decisions to lead a healthier, happier and more delicious life. As a Registered Nurse and Holistic Health Counselor I work with adults who are ready to make a change in their diet and lifestyle to improve their health.
As a nurse, I’ve seen firsthand how a poor diet can lead to chronic illness such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease and even cancer. These conditions result in emotional and financial tolls. Fortunately, studies show “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”.
I help you make better decisions today, for a healthier you tomorrow. My program teaches you the skills to optimize your diet and lifestyle without sacrificing taste or your budget. You’ll feel confident that you are making informed, healthy choices about the food you are eating. Let me Talk Healthy To You!